Wilson Hartnell Dynamo 1890

  • Wilson-Hartnell dynamo.
  • Wilson-Hartnell of Leeds.
  • Originally sited at the Refuse Destructor Works of Barry Urban District Council, Glamorgan, where it was driven by a Tangye steam engine.
  • The dynamo provided power for the destructor works and a local school.
  • At the Museum the dynamo is driven from the National Gas engine.
  • Output: 110V DC.