This website is published by the Waterworks Museum - Hereford a private company whose Registered Office is Hereford Waterwork, Broomy Hill, Hereford, Herefordshire
- You should read all of these Terms & Conditions of use carefully as you will be legally bound by them.
- By accessing this website you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms & Conditions of use in full.
- If you do not agree with these Terms & Conditions of use please do not use this website.
- Waterworks Museum reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time and to notify you by posting an updated version of the Terms & Conditions on this website. Your continued use of this website will constitute your consent to the amended Terms & Conditions.
- Waterworks Museum will use reasonable endeavours to maintain this website in an acceptable working condition. However, as we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case we cannot accept responsibility for any interruptions or failures in the operation of this website or for any defects that may exist, or for any costs, loss of profits, loss of data, or consequential losses arising from your use of, or inability to access or use the website. In addition Waterworks Museum does not warrant that the information accessible via this web site is accurate complete or current.
- The maintenance and integrity of this website is the responsibility of the directors of Waterworks Museum.
- All information provided on this website is subject to change at any time. If you are in any doubt as to the information provided on this site, we recommend that you contact us directly prior to acting in reliance upon the information.
- This website may contain material produced by third parties and links to other websites. These links and material are provided for general information purposes only and the sites concerned are not endorsed or promoted by us in any way. We do not accept liability in relation to any materials on websites that are not under our direct control.
- The Waterworks Museum logos and icons are trade marks of Waterworks Museum
- Unless otherwise stated the copyright and intellectual property rights (existing anywhere in the world) in all website textual and photographic content on this website belong to Waterworks Museum.
- Unless otherwise stated the copyright and intellectual property rights (existing anywhere in the world) in all website design, layout and /test/graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) on this website belong to Grapple-Imedia Ltd.
- Use of documents and related /test/graphics on this site is for information and/or personal use only and any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
- No documents or related /test/graphics are to be modified in any way.
- /test/graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text.
- No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the prior written permission of the Waterworks Museum.
- This site does not overtly collect personal data about you. We do collect information on the pages you access. This is then used to help us improve the design and layout of our site. This includes information on the relative popularity of each page, the average number of pages accessed, the number of e-mails sent or files downloaded, and the average time spent on the site. None of this information is linked back to you as an individual and it cannot be used to identify you in any way.
- If you supply an e-mail address to us, it is kept in confidence and is used solely to answer your enquiry or to comply with your request. We retain the content of the e-mail, the e-mail address and our response. This enables us to retain an audit trail of our contact with you.
- We cannot guarantee that any email sent to us will be received or that the contents of the email will remain confidential during internet transmission.
- The pages of this website are prepared and published in the United Kingdom and are mainly intended for the information and use of our visitors, enthusiasts, volunteers and any related third party supplier or professional service provider.
18.Any dispute arising from the use or content of this website shall be subject to the English Law.
For further information concerning these terms and conditions and how they affect your use of this website, please contact our webmaster email@example.com